How do I apply for Financial Aid?
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or a Renewal FAFSA and submit it online as soon as possible AFTER January 1st and after you hav...
Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Is there an income limit for HOPE assistance?
There is no income limit or cap for the HOPE Grant or HOPE Scholarship programs.  
Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 1:02 PM
Accessing Financial Aid via BannerWeb
Access the BannerWeb login page.   Enter your User Name and Password. Click the "Sign In" button.  Click on "Student Services & Financ...
Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:32 AM
What is the Title IV School Code for Lanier Technical College?
Lanier Technical College’s Federal Title IV School Code is 005254. This number must be used when completing the FAFSA in order for Lanier Technical College ...
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:23 PM
Do I need to reapply for financial aid each year?
Yes. If you applied with FAFSA you must re-new your FAFSA for the appropriate academic year and submit the documents that are requested by Lanier Technical ...
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:27 PM
What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
Satisfactory Academic Progress is a set of federal, state, and institutional guidelines for students receiving financial assistance. If a student fails to m...
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:26 PM
Can I use my Pell money in the bookstore to purchase books?
Yes. You can use up to $600 (if available) at Lanier Technical College‘s bookstore. Students who choose to not use this option will receive any Title IV (f...
Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 1:30 PM