- Access the BannerWeb login page.
- Enter your User Name and Password. Click the "Sign In" button.
- Click on "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Click on "Financial Aid"
- This will bring you to the Financial Aid page. Click on "My Overall Status of Financial Aid."
- This will bring you to the page to select the year you want to inquire about. (The Award Year is always July 1, XXXX-June 30, XXXX) Click on the down arrow on the drop down box, select the award year and then click "Submit".
- This will bring you to the "Overall Status of Financial Aid" page. You can access award information and any messages to you from the Financial Aid Office.
- If you click on "Awarded", you will go to the Financial Aid Award screen. This lists your total aid for the award year.
- Click on "Award Payment Schedule" at the bottom of the page to access payment dates and scheduled amounts. Please note that these are the dates the funds are released to your account and not when checks are mailed.
- If you click "Academic Transcript" you can view your grades and courses. The "Academic Progress" page will indicate your financial aid Satisfactory Academic Status - Good, Probation, or Suspension.
- If you click on "Account Summary", you will be able to view your account summary by term. Current quarter financial aid (Pell and HOPE) and third party contracts are NOT included in the current quarter summary of credits. At the beginning of the quarter, only the charges are reflected. Financial Aid credits will be posted later in the term.
- Click the "Return to Menu" button at the top right of the page to return to the Financial Aid Menu page. From there you can click "My Eligibility" to review financial aid holds and student requirements. The student requirements page will provide you with a list of documents needed to complete your Pell Grant file.
Accessing Financial Aid via BannerWeb Print
Created by: Linda Horne
Modified on: Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:32 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.