Printing costs are:
$0.05 per page for Black & White prints/copies
$0.10 per page for Color prints/copies
Student Printing FAQs:
How do I add funds to my printing balance?
Refunds and your printing balance
Allocation of Student Printing Funds:
Students are allocated $10.00 of printing money per term (200 pages of B&W) automatically at the start of each term. These funds are added on the first day of the term and during drop/add for late registrants. Once that original amount is used, students may add printing funds via our online service that utilizes PayPal (link available in January) or by visiting the business office of their attending campus. There will be no refunds of purchased printing funds.
Funds are cumulative for students as long as a student is considered active at LTC. This means printing funds "roll over" from one term to the next. Only if a student must REAPPLY for admission to the college are funds forfeit. Here are some examples for clarification:
- A student uses $5.00 of their printing funds spring term. On returning for fall term, $10.00 is added to the printing account, bringing the total available printing funds to $15.00 for that student.
- A student uses all $10.00 of their printing funds and purchases an additional $10.00 of funds during spring term. At the end of the term, the student has $2.50 in printing funds left available. On returning for summer term, $10.00 is added to the account, bringing the total available printing funds to $12.50 for that student.
- A student uses $5.00 of their printing funds spring term. The student does not return summer or fall term and is changed to "inactive" by Student Affairs and must reapply for admission. When the student is changed to inactive, available funds are set to $0.00. If the student reapplies to the college and attends a future term, $10.00 will be added to the student's printing account at the start of that term.
- A student attends Term A and Term B (half terms). The student receives $10.00 in their printing account at the start of Term A and no funds at the start of Term B.
- A student attends Term B and NOT Term A. The student receives $10.00 in their printing account at the start of Term B and no funds at the start of Term A.
- The balance available on a student printing account is available for printing/copying ONLY. No other uses are allowed.
- Funds are not transferable to other printing accounts.