The first time you log in to an LTC employee computer using your Laker Login you will see the following window pop up after a few moments. You MUST click on Start Protection to begin the sync between your OneDrive and the computer you are using.
- After clicking on Start Protection you will see the following window indicating that your files are being synced. It is safe to close this window at any time.
- The OneDrive icon is located in the bottom right of your screen on the task bar. This is where notifications will appear to let you know when files are being synced or if there is an issue. You can also click on this icon to open the OneDrive folder, view the status of recently synced files or view additional settings.
Other related articles:
- The Basic Principles of One Drive
- HOWTO - Checking if One Drive is working
- HOWTO - One Drive Status Icons and Their Meanings
- HOWTO - Restoring deleted or previous versions of a file from One Drive
- HOWTO - Accessing One Drive when not using an LTC employee computer