***Important Note: Students who have registered with Financial Aid such as HOPE, Pell, etc. are responsible for assuring that their financial aid files are complete prior to registration. Any unpaid balance after the financial aid is disbursed will be the student's responsibility and must be paid prior to the payment deadline to remain registered for classes. If your account balance is not paid in full by the semester deadline, your name will be removed from all class rosters and you will not be allowed to attend class or participate in online classes.
The following are your options for payment:
- Pay Online:
- Available 24/7 through BannerWeb
- Visa, MasterCard, and personal checks accepted
- Pay in Person:
- Payment accepted at all locations
- Business hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00 am - 6:00 pm; Friday 8:00 am - noon
- Payment Plan:
- Third Party Agreements:
- Students who have third party agencies invoiced for their tuition and fees must make sure that the proper authorization has been provided to the Business Office prior to the payment deadline. Third party agencies include, but are not restricted to: Vocational Rehabilitation, WIOA, Workman's Compensation, Department of Veterans Affairs Rehabilitation Services, Georgia Department of Labor Trade Act Training, and other corporate billings.
If you have questions regarding any payment options, contact the Business Office at any of our Campus locations.